Friday, August 7, 2009

Part 3 of making 100.00 In the month of July.

Well first off I did not archive my goal. I do not give up,so here goes another try for this month.

What I did Make is:

$ 10 dollars in My paypal From SWAGBUCKS. A must join if not a member.

$ 15 in amazon gift certificates from IRAZOO is easy to earn just by searching. Think about joining if not a member.

I did not reach payout on any PTC site in the month of July. I should reach payout this month(august). I have been paid by these sites previous. I highly recommend them.

Check out My top sites.
Egyptianclicks
Nascar-clicks
Sassyclicks
Disc-duckets


So I made 25 of the 100 I was looking for. I Am open to any ideas that you may have. Please leave a comment, or post how much your make. I would love to hear from you.

My new adventure is

Introducing The Ultimate Plug & Play System
That Will Generate You Unlimited Clickbank
Commissions On Complete Auto-Pilot!
Great new site that will help you all the way. Clickbank pirate

Thanks

pollyjean


Get this free report to start learning how to really make money online!

9 comments:

  1. hi i am so pleased to hear from you that you can earn from online too
    Can you tell me more on how to make money from amazon by just searching..Is it easy like adsense or something worth than this?

    Pls comment me on my blog cus i may not not if you comment here

    www.adsense-earning-cash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I joined a couple egyption clicks and the disco-duckets under you. I have a few other sites that might help you reach that $100/month that you are looking to make.

    www.mylot.com/?ref=dreamr802

    and I have several other sites as well, if you want, email me at karagiglietta@gmail.com because I can't copy and paste my links on here for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DDWWeb I will post the link on your blog. I did fix it so when you click on Ironze it will go to the site to sign up.

    Kara Bear Thanks for joining under me I will send you an email soon or you can send me one at pollyjean92@gmail.com with a few of your links and I will sign up. :)I also joined your blog.

    Thanks for the comments Lets keep them coming.

    pollyjean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much :)

    Just ptc
    Smart Business
    Online Business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Your blog is very good, it has lots of good information on how to make money online.
    I also have a blog: inesgamb.net76.net
    All the sites I have listed in that site have paid me and you can reach payout very quickly. :)

    Feel free to drop me an e-mail, I will gladly help! n3nok4s@yahoo.com

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ines


    I have joined your blog. I will check it out more soon. Thanks for stoping by mine. Also I you may get an email from me :)

    Thanks for the post

    Pollyjean

    ReplyDelete