Monday, September 28, 2009

How much Did I make in AUG?

A lot has happened this month so I only put in about 1 hour a day online. So I did not make the $100.00 mark.

What I did Make is:

$ 15 dollars in My paypal From SWAGBUCKS. A must join if not a member.

$ 20 in amazon gift certificates from IRAZOO is easy to earn just by searching. Think about joining if not a member.

I I have been paid by these sites previous. I highly recommend them.

Check out My top sites.
Egyptianclicks This month I earned 1.33
Nascar-clicks I earned .45
Sassyclicks Got a payout of 1.56 this month


Also got a check from Inboxdollers (link will be inserted later) That was for 30.00



So I made 60.33 of the 100 I was looking for. That is a lot closer than last month. I Am open to any ideas that you may have. Please leave a comment, or post how much you make a month online. I would love to hear from you. Post the link and how much you have made from the site. I also will join one of your sites if you join one under me. Post that you joined and then post the site. If I am not a member I will join.

I also think that if you have a little extra money this is a great program to join. It is just cut and paste. To help you make money from >>Clickbank. << Just click the link below for more info.

Introducing The Ultimate Plug & Play System
That Will Generate You Unlimited Clickbank
Commissions On Complete Auto-Pilot!
Great new site that will help you all the way. Clickbank pirate

Thanks

pollyjean


Get this free report to start learning how to really make money online!

3 comments:

  1. I love the name of your blog its so cute =)
    Currently I'm not making any money blogging, I'm just getting started (my blog isn't a week old yet lol) But you're doing a GREAT job with yours. Even though you didn't make that $100 goal, making $60 isn't bad either.lol Keep working towards that goal! =)

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very Much Chocolate Bunny :) Yes 60 is not bad. It takes time to get things moving. The easiest way to earn from a blog is to use ad sense. It is free when you start a gmail blog. No referrals for that. So just sign up and start to earn.

    Thanks for posting a comment.

    Pollyjean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Chocolate bunny I went to your blog no where for people to follow. That is the best way to get people to come back to your site. Yep I think you are not alone in not having money and trying to earn online. I have invested some money. But for the most part I have earned over the past 5 years enough to purchase 3 sites of my own. They only break even but I get free advertising. Now I am onto a few that I will pay for but most are free.

    Thanks
    pollyjean

    ReplyDelete