Thursday, September 10, 2009

Will post my Aug earnings in The next few days. Also top ptc sites.

Did I reach my goal of making $100.00 a month online? Well you will just have to check back in a few days. As I have been really busy moving and an injury.

There sure is a lot of ways to make money. Thanks to all the helpful people who have asked questions. Or left their link to their favorite site. As I will join the site under you if I am not already a member and I like the site.

Well I must get to my day time job so I can pay the bills.

Here are my Top 3 PTC sites please take a look.

Check out My top sites.
Egyptianclicks
Nascar-clicks
Sassyclicks

Thank you for your time. Also leave a link to your blog in your post, and I will join your blog.

Thanks for your time.

Pollyjean

Get this free report to start learning how to really make money online!

4 comments:

  1. Like your blog. Here is mine.

    http://flattenyourstomachnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site :) Not sure if you're only wanting PTCs, but Ive got some great money makers on my blog, I just passed my $1,000.00 made online mark, my newest favorite is Pac For All, get paid for doing nothing.

    Also PayItForwardTraffic is great!

    If you have any questions feel free to mail me with the email provided on my blog

    http://signmeeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous and Show me the money.
    I joined both of your blogs. I will be contacting you soon. Thanks so much for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I clicked your adds!!!!!!! ! Nobody wins when everyone is losing! Let's all do it together! http://superdadspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete