Sunday, June 14, 2009

Baydefeisptc.com

This site is wonderful. Not only do I enjoy his site, he supports my own PTC sites. I can usally earn .02 cents for less then 10 mins at this site. Check it out. Click here to join.
Baydefeisptc.com

Now I have only earned .44 cents in about 2 months. I did not click everyday and I only have 13 in my downline. But they have earned me .32 of the .44 cents I have earned in total. This is why advertising is so important. For all of your sites, even if you don't have the money. Most sites you can win or they come with a little free adds. Use these as it only takes 1 good downline to earn a lot. If I would of clicked I would of made a lot more.


Now this site is in my top 10 and I Highly recommend it.

Thanks for reading

Pollyjean

No comments:

Post a Comment