Monday, June 22, 2009

MY Favorites PTC That I try to click as much as I can.

Hello

Sometimes I can be a big fan of a site then and make a lot then 1 day it just goes away. I am a firm believer if you are going to try and make anything with ptc sites. You MUST join more than one site. I TRY AND REMEMBER "1 penny today a million tomorrow."

The sites I'm going to tell you about are Sites or web owners I know and they always pay. As long as you follow the rules. You get paid.

Ok :) on to making us all money .

First off we have

Egyptianclicks
The Owner of this site is wonderful. She always pays and also owns the next site I will be putting up. :)

Payments Received: $16.11 So far....



Next we have, Nascar-clicks

I love these new banners that tell you how much I have earned. (note to self find out how to get them for my own sites)



As I stated above the Owner is wonderful. This site have been around for more than 2 years.

Next We have Sassyclicks



This site is wonderful Lots of links and webmaster is always there for any questions.

Baydefeisptc.com Is next, this site has a lot of links. Easy to earn fast and reach payout.

To date I have earned : .68 cents

To finish off my list of sites that I know pay is Disc-duckets

Balance: $1.30045 to date.



Thanks for your time as you can see, I don't make millions clicking. You get what you put into it. If I had more time I would earn a lot more. But I have my other full time job along with a part time one also. And now I'm a Part time soap maker and seller at festivals.

Thanks
Pollyjean

1 comment:

  1. hi i am here so interested on your article. i will pro your blog every day and make you earn money every my visit. ok?
    But you promised go my blog too to earn me money everyday. We are here just share idea and the most point is money , right?
    So that's it , we help each other make profit from our best hard working and now just wait to help people earn money.
    Pls leave your comment on my site and help me $$$$$ This is my site:
    www.adsense-earning-cash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete