Friday, July 3, 2009

How to have $5 in your paypal account in less then40 days.

SWAGBUCKS For 80 swagbucks you can get $5 in your paypal.I earn around 3 swag bucks a day. 3 x 30= 90 this is 5 bucks a month. Now if you have referrals you earn more. What's a Swagbuck? A Swagbuck is the unit of currency on the Swagbucks site and you can redeem your Swagbucks for many kinds of prizes and now even CASH via Paypal. I redeem mine for Amazon e-certificates (it's 45 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon e-certificate) and with normal searching, I find I can easily get that in a week. Is your current search engine paying you $5 a week to use it?..... Please join by clicking the banner. Thanks for your time.

pollyjean


Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. SanJay

    I'm sorry to hear that, I will try and list the country's that are accepted when I post site that I like.

    ReplyDelete