Sunday, July 26, 2009

Part 2 of reaching My 100.00 a month income online.




Without much advertising at all I have pick up one referral on Daily Niche (see 2 post below). I have not earned any commissions yet but I am now going to advertise The site in a massive add blast on my favorite PTC sites. Can you make money online?: MY Favorites PTC That I try to click as much as I can. I have not had a lot of time due to opportunity to make money off line. Like painting, cleaning apartments, mowing lawns,selling handmade soap at festivals, you name it. Right now I am up for anything that will help me save up for a house. That is where I put half of all my extra income. I will be setting up a blog about my adventures.

Ok sorry I got off topic. I Just wanted to convey that I have not had the time I wanted this month to put into online programs. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT CAN NOT BE DONE.
I still have a week left. So this is the end of this post. I need to get out there and click and advertise. I will post some links of helpful hints soon.

Please if you are making a online income of 100 or more please post a coment and tell me how you are doing it. If I already don't have it in my list of programs I will join under you. Also Readers post your goals I would love to hear them.

Thanks for your time.

pollyjean

No comments:

Post a Comment