Monday, July 13, 2009

My goal to Earn $ 100.00 Extra this Month.

Hello all, as I stated in the tittle my Goal this month is to make $100.00 from online only. I have never really tracked, how much I have earned. But I would say any where from 2 bucks to 50 a month. LOL

Reason would be because of spending a lot of time on the sites that pay. The more time you spend the more you make. ((Helpful hint)) The only way to make a lot of money is referrals and they are easy to get if you advertise. If anyone reading this would like help with how to advertise cheap or free, please post a comment.

So the plan is to spend 7 hours a week and at minimum wage I would make approximately 60 bucks a week. So I think 100 To start should be easy. A lot of sites will not pay off in the first month. As the payout is very high and it takes a few months to reach.


This DOES NOT COUNT MY PTC SITES as they have a lot of earnings but after payouts. All 3 sites are in the red. I am working hard to also turn this around. I will put in an extra 3 hours a week for my PTC SITES.

Right now my own fiances are stretched So I have to come up with unique ways to fix my PTC sites. If anyone out there has the time to help I can offer free advertising. (see wish list on Cactusjuice Blog

If you have helpful hints for me please feel free to post a comment. Right under the post you will see post comment.

Thanks /\../\
pollyjean

2 comments:

  1. i am new at ptc & the internet. i have no idea how to get referals. if you show me i will join some of your sites under you. thank you. my email is nduke8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One way is when you sign up to a PTC site most sites give you free advertising. Take that and advertise another PTC site that you are a member of.

    The basics of getting referrals is to advertise. The more people see your referral link, the more chances you have of someone signing up.

    Also remember to refer family and friends, be careful on the rules of the site. Most sites only allow 1 account per household.

    I use my earnings to purchase referrals, this for me pays out great if you make sure you only purchase on sites that you know pay and are trustworthy. Yes you should check out the sites you join.

    I will send out a email to you soon. With more helpful hints. I think I will try and figure out a way to get a free newsletter sign up page. So members can sign up for it.

    Thanks for leaving a comment. I am here to help as much as I can.

    Thanks
    pollyjean

    ReplyDelete